FSA testing dates: April 1st—April 14th AND May 4th - 19th
FLORIDA STANDARDS ASSESSMENT (FSA) - Test Taking Tips for Parents
- Keep a positive attitude about tests and encourage your child to do well.
- Mark test dates on your calendar. Do not plan any doctor or dentist appointments on test dates.
- Make sure your child gets enough sleep on the nights before the test.
- Get up early enough to ensure your child will be to school on time.
- Talking with your child about the test can relieve stress.
Encourage your child to listen carefully to all test taking directions given by the teacher and to ask questions if the directions are unclear.